Saturday 17 September 2011

Mind vs Heart

Mind  : Love is useless at this age.
Heart : I'm so lonely. Only by having someone can cure it.


Mind  : He's okay. But don't put on hopes yet.
Heart : He is so sweet to me. For sure we'll get married in the
        future and live happily ever after.


Mind  : He might have someone else.
Heart : Who cares if he has someone else? He is treating me like
        I'm his only one. I deserve to be happy.


Mind  : He already has someone else.Stop hoping.
Heart : If he has someone else, why he still pouring his love to
        me? He still love me and I will not let him go!


Mind  : That girl who also hoping on him is crying, hurting and
        suffering because of me and I'm feeling guilty.
Heart : I love him with all my heart. I need you by my side
        Please understand me. I can't bear to cry again.


Mind  : That girl deserves him more. Just find another guy.
Heart : I can't simply let him go. I love him.


Mind  : I should stop thinking about him.
Heart : I miss him...



-This is what I'm facing now.Oh Allah, please give me strength-

11 comments:

  1. like people always said.."dear,follow ur heart"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like wise people always say... "follow Islam and you'll find tranquility, if He wills it"

    ReplyDelete
  3. If He, the All-Mighty wills it.. there'll be a better person out there waiting for you. Hoping that you, of all people, will take good care of your heart.. Hoping that all your laughs.. giggles.. and heartwarming smiles will be there waiting for him.. and all your love will only be for him and him alone-(other than Allah of course).. He'll be a person who'll not abuse your dignity.. a person who'll not be the reason of your sad crying.. A person who'll not shake your trust of him.. A person who'll smile and be merry just from seeing you live proper.. A person who'll have high respect for you.. and definitely a person who's ready to have you as his rightful wife, in this world, and Hereafter, with Islam as guidance..

    ReplyDelete
  4. No prob~ ;) Belajar elok2 kat kelas!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. nad,nama lagi anonymous..haiyo

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're the unseen~ Ohhohoho!~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. sabar la nad. one day nnt if die da mmg jodoh ko die tetap akn dtg kt ko. prcya la sume ktentuan Allah. dan ingt prmpuan yg baik hnya utk laki yg baek kn :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. goodluck nad, i will always pray for you the best :)thanks for everything, btw, twilight is a quite boring story..haha

    ReplyDelete

The Yesterdays

Followers

Music