Saturday 15 October 2011


WARNING : BEFORE YOU START READING, PLEASE PLAY THIS SONG FIRST WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! :D

p/s : my favorite song since kid :)

at first, i launched this blog only to put up my favorite quotes, not to say about what's happening around, like other bloggers. but now, i can't help myself to say a story, more likely a confession. as i'm typing this post,the rain is falling outside and there's someone special in my mind. and i know that person is reading this post. for that special someone, i just want you to know that i love you. i love you sounds so simple right? but it means a lot to me. before this, i thought that you are like the other guys, who liked to make fool with girls. days after days, weeks after weeks, and months after months, i realized something, i'm in love with you. when i'm with you, time stops, the only image i see is you, the only voice i hear is yours and the only people living in this world are us. i feel so secure. i feel so much appreciated and cared. i feel like i'm the happiest person in this world. i even feel like we are born to be together someday and be my true forever after love. i want to marry you. sounds ridiculous right? but that's the truth. however, if i'm not special for you, i just want you to know none of the words above are lie. i only say the truth and please please please always be honest with me. i may not be a perfect person, but i'm feeling the most perfect when i'm with you. don't betray the trust i put on you because my heart is too fragile. i can't imagine if lose you one day. i really really really can't imagine !! thanks for making me feel so special, you are now my world. lastly,

I LOVE YOU SAYANG  :)

3 comments:

Followers

Music