Sunday 11 December 2011

Dear Mr. Izat Jaris, it's been a long time since I wrote something long for you. Those moments we've had are just too beautiful to be described in words. Firstly, I would like to say thank you so much for everything you've done for me. You just did too much and saying thank you is definitely not enough to repay back everything. You've drawn so much smiles and laughter on my face. You've brought happiness to my life. I never thought that I'll find a person like you, that makes me feel like I'm the luckiest and the most special girl ever. You mean the world to me. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, never leave me. I can't imagine days without you, it's gonna be more than empty. You are just too special for me. I want to be the best wife ever for you. I love you so much sweetheart, now and forever, until my last breath, no matter what!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Music