Tuesday 10 July 2012

A Letter From This Little Heart

I wish we only know each other by the time that we are totally ready to get married. It's not that easy to maintain a good relationship for a long period of time especially when we are separated by distances. What is he doing, how he is, who is he going out with, why he didn't reply my texts or answer my calls, and all sorts of questions keep running in my mind. This is actually the point where our trustworthy and honesty are being tested. I always tried my best to be honest, to always trust him and to always think positive about him. But as a normal human being, sometimes I do feel curious and worry about him. By hook or by crook, I have to be patient facing these challenges and keep praying for the time where he became truly mine will come. InsyaAllah.. But no matter what happens, I will always love him, I will always try my best to make him the happiest man in the world, and I will always pray that we will get married one day. Amin :)

The day will come. InsyaAllah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Music